f you need to make a claim, we’re ready to help. To file a claim, you can fill out the Standard Form for Presentation of Loss and Damage Claim Form. When completed, you can send the claim, including all related documents, to /" target="_blank" rel="noopener">
- All claims or intents to claim must be made in writing to /" target="_blank" rel="noopener">
- When submitting a claim, please ensure the following documents are included:
- Vitesse claim form
- Copy of the original Supplier or client invoice confirming the value of the goods at the time of shipping;
- Copy of the Original Bill of Lading or Proof of Delivery;
- Bill of Lading signed by the driver
- Copies of packing slips
- Final Proof of delivery
- Any related pictures
3. 60-DAY TIME LIMIT FOR FILING CLAIMS: Clients have 60 days to notify us of their claim in writing. Please note that your claim cannot be processed without all the supporting documents.
4. Vitesse’s maximum liability is LIMITED to $ 2.00/LB, UNLESS THE VALUE OF THE LOSSOR DAMAGED FREIGHT IS STATED ON THE BILL OF LADING.
5. Once we have received your claim, we will issue a Claim Acknowledgment email.
6. All claims will be settled within a reasonable time frame. If we cannot accept your claim, we will notify you the reasons in writing.